- Slight rebound in the overnight with wheat up 2 3/4 cents
- Corn is 2 1/4 higher and beans are up 2 cents
- WTI Crude is off 17 cents
- Markets reacted to news yesterday that Presidents Donald Trump and Xi Jinping would not meet in person as was expected.
- Export Sales reported yesterday were good for wheat but were delayed reports from Dec 27th
- SDA Report today, including updated Supply Demand numbers
- For the week, Winter Wheat prices are down 14; Corn is down 1 cent; Soybeans down 2
- Kazakhstan and Russia intend to sign an agreement with Iran on the supply of wheat.
Chart of the Day