- Grains are mixed near the break
- Wheat is higher by 8 cents, corn is off 1 and beans are down 1/2
- Crude is lower by 32 cents
- Among the tariffs announce by Canada efective yesterday were ones that target US Beef
- Open interest declined by a half a million futures and options contracts to just under 4 million total.
- This weekly decline ranks third-largest in a decade, likley driven by managed money exiting ag sector over trade disputes
- For June KC Wheat futures were down 72 ¼, Corn was down 42 ½ cents, Soybeans down $1.54
- The EIA reported U.S. biodiesel production fell to 140 million gallons in April from the 147 million gallons produced in March