United Prairie Ag helps its producers manage risk and achieve the optimum price for their grain. We offer a variety of marketing tools and can customize marketing strategies. We leverage our partnerships to offer a global reach for south central Kansas grain.
Global Reach, Local Control, Smart Strategies
To succeed in today’s volatile grain markets, you need a partner that is knowledgeable, professional, disciplined–and committed to your success. That partner is United Prairie Ag.
Our grain department helps customers manage risk and achieve the optimum market value for their grain–year in and year out. How do we do that?
- We leverage our partnerships with local, regional, national, and international organizations to offer a global reach for your grain. Our partners include ADM, Cropland Co-op, CHS Hedging, and others.
- We offer many marketing tools to fit the size and scope of your operation, including:
- Forward contracts
- Hedge-to-arrive contracts
- Minimum-maximum contracts
- Price averaging
- Accumulator type contracts
- We provide individual merchandising assistance, tailored to your operation and management strategy. We are a full-service futures and options broker. Contact our grain marketing team for details on marketing options and managing risk in today’s volatile grain markets.
Providing a liquid market is key and it is what we do best!
United Prairie Ag, LLC understands that market volatility has increased in the commodity markets. In addition to that volatility, commodities are trading electronically Sunday through Friday 7:00pm to 7:45am and electronic and pit trade simultaneously Monday through Friday 8:30am to 1:15pm. United Prairie Ag feels, as your cash grain buyer, your marketing efforts should not be limited by placing restrictions on your access to cash grain markets. For that reason, United Prairie Ag’s grain offices are open from 8:30am to 4:00pm on days that the markets are open and will buy grain during those hours. If circumstances arise where you need market access outside of the 8:30am to 4:00pm time frame, please give our Grain Department a call for details, because we can do that too!
We also believe that size should not restrict your access to the markets. United Prairie Ag will allow its customers to contract grain in as little as 1 bushel increments.
United Prairie Ag can help secure a cash price for any size customer almost anytime.
United Prairie Ag